At Maxama Protection we care for our clients, take care of our employees, and keep growing after 30 successful years.
Maxama began operations in 1981 as a Canadian privately held 'total' security company. Being a comprehensive security company, we provide security guards, vehicle patrols, alarm response, by-law enforcement, asset transfer, and more. Our experience also enables us to provide security analysis and consultation.
President George MacDonald has been working in the security industry since 1971 and was the former General Manager of a national company with over 3500 employees.
From 1980-1987 he served on the Canadian General Standards Board Committee establishing national training standards for security guards. In 1985 he was also the president of the Association of Private Investigator and Security Guard Agencies of Ontario and was voted a life-time honourary member.
General Manager Aaron MacDonald has been with Maxama Protection since 1996. He has a post-secondary education in the Law and Security Enforcement field and extensive practical experience in deployment and day to day operations. Aaron is the director of security consulting and manages the daily operations of Maxama Protection Inc.
- · We value excellence, therefore we will do our best every time, all the time.
- · We value detail, therefore we will cross every 'T' and dot every 'I'.
- · We value technology, therefore we will keep current in security technology and apply technology whenever it enhances our security performance.
- · We value our business, therefore we will seek fair remuneration for both our employees and for our company.
- · We value integrity, therefore we are dedicated to attaining and going beyond our clients' expectations.
EARNING TRUST - KEEPING TRUST
Security Guards - Vehicle Patrols - Alarm Response - Serving Central Ontario